Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a commonly affected endocrine condition that affects one in five women in India. It leads to an overproduction of androgens (male hormone) in the ovaries, causing symptoms like irregular periods, excess weight, and irregular periods that affect fertility and ovulation.
Is PCOS curable? No, PCOS can't be cured. No one knows exactly what causes PCOS, but it does not mean that a healthy reproductive life is over. PCOS can be managed and even cured by adopting a balanced diet and regular exercise, as well as by using health supplements.
One of the keys to reversing this condition is through the practice of yoga. Yoga is a science that, when done right, can have a big influence on our physical and mental health that lasts for a long time. When yoga is combined with supplements or medications, it helps the whole body get rid of toxins and helps you relax. According to studies, yoga asanas for PCOS could assist in opening the pelvic area and relieve deep-seated stress while also encouraging relaxation of both the mind and the body.
To help with this imbalance, try the positions shown below. Implementing these asanas into your daily routine can help improve the function and circulation of inner organs in the abdominal cavity. These yoga postures also stimulate the digestive system and help maintain a healthy digestive system. For both weight loss and metabolism control, these yoga for irregular periods and PCOS are a great option.
Signs and symptoms of PCOS
- Irregular periods: Women with PCOS are more likely to suffer from infrequent or protracted menstrual cycles.
- Heavy bleeding: The lining of the uterus builds up over a longer time, so when you do get your period, it may be heavier than usual.
- Excess androgen: High levels of male hormones can cause physical symptoms like hirsutism, which is too much hair on the face and body, and sometimes serious pimples and male-pattern baldness.
- Polycystic ovaries:Enlarged ovaries with possible follicles around the eggs. This interferes with the ovaries' ability to operate properly.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormone levels can cause acne and other skin conditions, such as skin tags and dark patches, that are difficult to treat and even worsen with time.
- Weight Gain: Around 80% of women who suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) are either overweight or obese.
Best Yoga poses for PCOS
1. Baddha Konasana and Supta Baddha
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
3. Navasana (Boat Pose)
4. Abdominal Breathing
5. Anuloma Viloma
6. Savasana (Corpse pose)
These are some important yoga asanas to get rid of PCOS and irregular periods. Ever wondered if there is also an easy way to deal with menstrual problems? Here,along with your daily yoga routine, add on your tasty tango orange flavored sachet everyday from one of the best supplements for PCOS, SOLVVE and get rid of your worries.